Stanford Memorial Church is available for Weddings or Renewal ceremonies for the Stanford community. In keeping with Leland and Jane Stanford’s wishes, all faith backgrounds are welcome.
To be eligible to have a Wedding at Stanford Memorial Church, one member of the couple must qualify with a Stanford University affiliation, as listed below.
- A student in a Stanford University degree program; an alumnus/alumna; a current or retired faculty or staff member of Stanford University, Stanford Hospital, or Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital.
- A present member of the Catholic Community at Stanford who is registered, participating and contributing for at least one year with a letter confirming that status from the priest.
- A regular, long-term present participant in Stanford’s University Public Worship with a letter confirming that status from the Dean or an Associate Dean for Religious Life.
- A child or grandchild of a person in one of the categories listed above.
- Postdoctoral individuals at Stanford University are eligible if the ceremony is scheduled and takes place no later than six months after the final day of the post-doc program.
- A child or grandchild of a couple who was previously married at Memorial Church*
If you're interested in booking a wedding at Stanford Memorial Church, please read through the information linked below before completing the Inquiry Form.
Ceremonies, eligibility, clergy, reservations and fees.