Main content start
Buddhist Community at Stanford (BCAS)
- Description: The Buddhist Community At Stanford (BCAS) was founded to support members of the Stanford community who are interested in learning about Buddhism and deepening their engagement with Buddhist practices. It provides a space for everyone, regardless of religious affiliation and prior experience or knowledge, to engage with and learn more about what the many Buddhist traditions have to offer, and to develop spiritually nourishing friendships. BCAS is committed to ceasing prejudice and injustice in our wider communities, and strives to put Buddhist principles of compassion and wisdom into practice in both our own programming and beyond.
- Social Media: Check out our website: https://bcas.stanford.edu/ (**note for Colleen: we're in the process of updating the website so it'll show more current information**) or subscribe to our mailing list by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (blank subject and email body).
- Contact: (student leader) Simon Wiles (email@example.com)
Stanford Zen Society
- Description: The Stanford Zen Society is a student community devoted to the creation and cultivation of a platform to support meditation practice. We host group meditation sessions with professional teachers once a week in addition to other special programs such as guest lecturers and retreats.
- Social Media: www.stanfordzensociety.com